Our spiritual growth and discipleship involves our relationships to God, our daily commitment to living life according to the hope that is proclaimed in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and our love for God and our neighbor.
One of the best places to build these type of relationships is in small groups. A small group is a group of believers who gather together for biblical teaching and fellowship. It is our desire at New City for our small groups to seek to grow closer to God, live a life of radical obedience to Jesus Christ and glorify Him by doing great kingdom work!
Interested in joining or starting a new small group? Contact Pastor Oliver Trimiew.
- Brainerd - Wednesdays - 6:30 pm
- East Brainerd - Wednesdays - 7 pm
- Hixson - Every other Wednesday - 7 pm
- Glenwood - Wednesdays - 6:30 pm Meets in Grace House
- Glenwood - Wednesdays - 6:15 pm
- Highland Park/Ridgeside - Sundays - 4-6 pm
- North Chattanooga - Every Other Wednesday - 7 pm
- Orchard Knob - Wednesday - 6 pm
- Red Bank - Wednesday - 7 pm
- St. Elmo - Wednesday - 7 pm (2 groups)
- St. Elmo - Wednesday - 6 pm
- St. Elmo - Wednesday - 7:30 pm
- Women’s Bible Study - various times
- Young Men - Monday - 7 pm
- Middle and High School Bible Studies - Tuesdays - 6:30 pm
View New City Glenwood Small Groups in a larger map