Food Pantry Needs
Friday, August 14, 2020
During this pandemic the church has been able to consistently help anyone who has come by the church with a food box.
But now the food pantry is in need of some supplies as our stock of food boxes are starting to become low.
Food box supplies can be brought to the church Fellowship hall any day of the week between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Please consider bringing:
- Cereal (honey nut oats) grits (indv. packets) Oatmeal (indv. packets) Instant potatoes
- Mac n Cheese Ravioli/Spaghettios Flavored rice Ramen noodles Fruit cups
- Canned tuna/Chicken (large and small cans) Tuna Helper
- Chunky soup
- Beef stew
- Baked beans Chef Boyardee Pinto beans Canned chili Corn
- Jiffy cornbread mix
- Saltine crackers
- Peanut butter
- Spam (pull tabs)
- Vienna Sausage (pull tabs)